Madrivo, a premier Internet digital advertising firm Located in Las Vegas NV, is seeking an organized, detail-oriented Accounting Associate to join our team. This is a permanent, benefit position. Position responsibilities include general bookkeeping, payroll processing, taxes, and other administrative associated duties as assigned by the accounting manager.
Madrivo is an online media firm that is taking the affiliate marketing and lead generation space by storm. Our company offers unparalleled value to advertisers and publishers in terms of infrastructure, technology, and the sheer volume of media and optimization algorithms. This unique combination of attributes has led to explosive growth, earning us a spot in Inc. 5000’s list of the fastest growing companies in America. We are also ranked one of the Top 5 Best CPA Networks worldwide, and the “Best 100 Companies to work for in the US” so we are seeking qualified candidates who will fit into our high-performing, achievement-based culture. Ideal applicants are highly motivated, young professionals, who are determined to excel in a fast-paced, competitive work environment.
We are looking for people who are natural self-starters, hungry for knowledge, and committed to achieving their goals. Being reliable, organized, and able to manage a demanding work load are secondary to the creative, strategic and resourceful aptitude required for this role. We want motivated candidates willing to do what it takes to assist in a variety of accounting tasks.
As an accounting associate, your ultimate goal will be to support the accounting and reconciliation teams, in accounts payables and receivables, credit analysis research, and other tasks as needed. The accounting associate will work closely with our expert accounting and reconciliation teams and, for the right candidate, this position presents a great potential for career growth based on individual initiative and achievement. Madrivo is committed to promoting from within whenever possible.
- 5 yrs bookkeeping experience in a fast-paced environment
- Prior payroll & payroll tax processing required
- Sales tax experience
- QuickBooks (including QB’s Online) experience required
- Superior communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Desire and ability to grow and advance in this role
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team
Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Nevada, our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork, and quality of life. Madrivo provides an excellent benefits package including medical/dental/vision, LTD, paid holidays, generous paid time off. EEO
The ideal candidate would have the following personality traits/characteristics:
- 100% committed to Madrivo, unwavering focus on contributing to the brand’s collective success, loyal and supportive to team members
- Going above and beyond in everything he or she does to meet and exceed personal and team goals
- Possess an ownership mentality; treat company resources and team members with care
- Ambition to be the best version of his or herself in their job role and as a positive influence on Madrivo’s culture
- Push self to achieve personal goals consistently; evolve and break boundaries to exceed goals when possible
- Always looking to excel in his or her role, advance knowledge and skillset; consistently seeking growth opportunities, professionally and personally
- Solution-oriented; proactive in addressing and resolving issues or road blocks that arise
- Openness to constructive feedback; motivation to improve weaknesses and harness strengths for the well-being of Madrivo’s team
- Creative thinker; innovative and consistently suggesting new ways to do things
- Accountability; ability to admit faults, learn from mistakes, and make a concrete effort to improve
- Responsiveness and strong communication skills; accessibility to team and clients
- Organization and time-management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities at once and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
To apply, first draft a cover letter that covers each of the following items (NOTE: these requirements are different than the requirements listed on our application and must be included in the cover letter for consideration)
1. Your annual income for the past two years and your base salary range expectations
2. Why Madrivo should consider adding you to our team
3. A fun fact about you
Click here to submit your application, including the cover letter.