Junior Media Buyer for Adforia
Adforia, a sister company of Madrivo, delivers high-quality customers to companies while maintaining clients’ brand image, all on a pay-for-results model. With over 11 years of social media, lead generation and customer acquisition expertise Adforia is growing rapidly and looking to hire a Junior Media Buyer to help fuel the next round of growth.
We are looking for a Junior Media Buyer to support paid social media strategy and execution for our rapidly growing campaigns. This is a unique role that blends the opportunity to learn and gain experience in performance marketing with the excitement of scaling a business to 100% growth YoY. This role will report to the head of Paid Media and Strategy.
If you love developing value and get excited about the opportunity to make a positive impact, learn and grow in an ad tech startup environment with great people, then come join us!
- Manage and execute paid social media campaigns (Facebook ads primarily) to drive
new customer conversions
- Ensure accounts are running, funded and hitting benchmarks
- Help conduct testing of creatives with copy and design team members and implement
- Conduct offer research and manage the offer review process
- Produce and present campaign performance reports to a cross-functional team
- Work with partner organizations in the US and India
- Proactively learn our industry and stay informed of digital marketing trends and best practices, bringing innovative ideas to the team.
- Knowledge of media buying
- Understanding of performance marketing KPIs like EPC…
- Strong analytical skills to gauge what’s working and what’s not, then optimize
- Ability to work well in a team
- Self-starter with effective time management and attention to detail
- Passion for social media, digital marketing and a hunger to learn
- Flexibility in working outside of normal hours in order to maximize performance
- Desired But Not Required
- 1-2 years in paid marketing
- Skilled at Google Drive and Excel
- Knowledge of other paid media channels
- Work from our corporate HQ in Las Vegas, NV; working remotely however is an option for the right candidate
- Competitive pay and unlimited compensation based on campaign performances
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401K with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Core benefits offering of medical/dental/vision
- An open, high-tech, modern chic, fun, fast-paced, collaborative work environment with standing/sitting adjustable desks
- Generous paid time off
- Free snacks and refreshments in our break room, stocked on the daily!
- Named one of the “Best 100 companies to work for in the US” we have a winning culture focused on high-performance and wonderful people who have fun and celebrate success.