Remote Position, US
A competitive base salary with an aggressive commission plan based gross profit!
Madrivo is looking for a Business Development Expert to leverage our exclusive access to 150m US consumers and our performance-based Email media channel in order to onboard and manage blue chip household brands who are interested in acquiring new customers via email. Specifically, the expanding sales team needs an individual with proven track record in Agency Sales who can win large budgets through solid connections with decision makers in large advertisers.
The ideal candidate will have excelled in Agency Sales for at least 3 years, and has a proven and quantifiable track record with multiple household brands. Candidates should possess an existing collection of advertisers and understand the business needs, revenue targets, and profit expectations of each advertiser. Unlike traditional agencies, Madrivo possesses the unique combination of performance-based marketing as well as the ability to prospect new consumers via email. The right candidate should be able to take this strong value proposition, onboard new clients and win seven figures annual budgets.
The ideal candidate would have the following personality traits/characteristics:
- 100% committed to Madrivo, unwavering focus on contributing to the brand’s collective success, loyal and supportive to team members
- Going above and beyond in everything he or she does to meet and exceed personal and team goals
- Possess an ownership mentality; treat company resources and team members with care
- Ambition to be the best version of his or herself in their job role and as a positive influence on Madrivo’s culture
- Push self to achieve personal goals consistently; evolve and break boundaries to exceed goals when possible
- Always looking to excel in his or her role, advance knowledge and skillset; consistently seeking growth opportunities, professionally and personally
- Solution-oriented; proactive in addressing and resolving issues or road blocks that arise
- Openness to constructive feedback; motivation to improve weaknesses and harness strengths for the well-being of Madrivo’s team
- Creative thinker; innovative and consistently suggesting new ways to do things
- Accountability; ability to admit faults, learn from mistakes, and make a concrete effort to improve
- Responsiveness and strong communication skills; accessibility to team and clients
- Organization and time-management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities at once and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
To apply, first draft a cover letter that covers each of the following items (NOTE: these requirements are different than the requirements listed on our application and must be included in the cover letter for consideration)
- Your annual income for the past two years and your base salary range expectations
- Why Madrivo should consider adding you to our team
- A fun fact about you
- Specific and quantifiable information about your recent track record
- Details about your book of business and noteworthy clients
Click here to submit your application, including the cover letter.
To view all the benefits of working at Madrivo, click here.