Business Development Manager
Madrivo is looking for a Business Development Manager to leverage our existing premier publishing relationships and exclusive access to 150m consumers to onboard new clients who are interested in acquiring new customers via email. Specifically, the expanding sales team needs an individual with direct advertiser management experience and the ability to provide a top-tier value proposition to advertisers through matching the optimal media and best revenue generation mechanisms.
The ideal candidate will have worked as a business development manager, advertiser representative, or as an account executive for an advertising firm for at least 3 years. Candidates should possess an existing collection of advertisers and understand the business needs, revenue targets, and profit expectations of each advertiser. Unlike a traditional affiliate network or media brokerage agency, Madrivo maintains exclusive publishing sources and expects the Business Development manager to leverage the scale of online distribution to create an entirely unique opportunity for new advertisers.
The ideal candidate would have the following personality traits/characteristics:
- 100% committed to Madrivo, unwavering focus on contributing to the brand’s collective success, loyal and supportive to team members
- Going above and beyond in everything he or she does to meet and exceed personal and team goals
- Possess an ownership mentality; treat company resources and team members with care
- Ambition to be the best version of his or herself in their job role and as a positive influence on Madrivo’s culture
- Push self to achieve personal goals consistently; evolve and break boundaries to exceed goals when possible
- Always looking to excel in his or her role, advance knowledge and skillset; consistently seeking growth opportunities, professionally and personally
- Solution-oriented; proactive in addressing and resolving issues or road blocks that arise
- Openness to constructive feedback; motivation to improve weaknesses and harness strengths for the well-being of Madrivo’s team
- Creative thinker; innovative and consistently suggesting new ways to do things
- Accountability; ability to admit faults, learn from mistakes, and make a concrete effort to improve
- Responsiveness and strong communication skills; accessibility to team and clients
- Organization and time-management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities at once and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
To apply, first draft a cover letter that covers each of the following items (NOTE: these requirements are different than the requirements listed on our application and must be included in the cover letter for consideration)
1. Your annual income for the past two years and your base salary range expectations
2. Why Madrivo should consider adding you to our team
3. A fun fact about you
4. Specific and quantifiable information about your recent track record
5. Details about your book of business and noteworthy clients
Click here to submit your application, including the cover letter.
To view all the benefits of working at Madrivo, click here.