Junior Account Executive
Madrivo is an integrated online media firm that is growing rapidly in the affiliate marketing and lead generation space. Madrivo offers an unparalleled value proposition to advertisers due to its infrastructure, technology, and sheer volume of media and optimization algorithms. This unique combination of attributes has led to explosive growth this year and Madrivo is looking for a Junior Account Executive to support the efforts of its senior business development team. Specifically, the Junior AE will be a key player in efforts to recruit new qualified advertisers and clients to join the Madrivo network. Duties may include: optimization of campaign performance, monitoring compliance, building and strengthening client relationships, designing and communicating new promotions to existing clients, and other duties as assigned.
The Junior Account Executive will work closely with some of the most productive and proven experts in the affiliate marketing space and, for the right candidate, this position presents great opportunity for growth as initiative is shown and skills are mastered. Madrivo is committed to promoting from within whenever possible.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious yet humble enough to learn from every player on Madrivo’s proven team. At least one year of experience in sales with additional customer-service experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree is a plus. Candidates should be creative, multi-taskers with a proven track record of engaging and assisting customers and/or partners. A strong desire to learn and grow within the rapidly expanding and highly lucrative affiliate marketing industry is a must.
The ideal candidate would have the following personality traits/characteristics:
- 100% committed to Madrivo, unwavering focus on contributing to the brand’s collective success, loyal and supportive to team members
- Going above and beyond in everything he or she does to meet and exceed personal and team goals
- Possess an ownership mentality; treat company resources and team members with care
- Ambition to be the best version of his or herself in their job role and as a positive influence on Madrivo’s culture
- Push self to achieve personal goals consistently; evolve and break boundaries to exceed goals when possible
- Always looking to excel in his or her role, advance knowledge and skillset; consistently seeking growth opportunities, professionally and personally
- Solution-oriented; proactive in addressing and resolving issues or road blocks that arise
- Openness to constructive feedback; motivation to improve weaknesses and harness strengths for the well-being of Madrivo’s team
- Creative thinker; innovative and consistently suggesting new ways to do things
- Accountability; ability to admit faults, learn from mistakes, and make a concrete effort to improve
- Responsiveness and strong communication skills; accessibility to team and clients
- Organization and time-management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities at once and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
To apply, first draft a cover letter that covers each of the following items (NOTE: these requirements are different than the requirements listed on our application and must be included in the cover letter for consideration)
1. Your annual income for the past two years and your base salary range expectations
2. Why Madrivo should consider adding you to our team
3. A fun fact about you
4. Specific and quantifiable information about your recent track record
5. Details about your book of business and noteworthy clients
Click here to submit your application, including the cover letter.
To view all the benefits of working at Madrivo, click here.