Part-time and full-time opportunities based on performance. Compensation based on qualifications, ranging from $13 to $15 hourly.
We are looking for an outgoing and highly organized Operations Coordinator to ensure smooth, efficient businesses operations and functions. The Operations Coordinator’s responsibilities include greeting visitors, organizing company events, arranging and assisting with employee training and onboarding, liaising with clients, and coordination of Madrivo operations. In addition, the Operations Coordinator will be responsible for answering/routing phone calls, ensuring office cleanliness and maintenance, arranging employee travel, and other general administrative tasks.
To be successful as an Operations Coordinator, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Note that this role may be remote initially. As the organization transitions back to in-office operations, the Office Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the transition.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as making travel arrangements, answering phones, office cleanliness, scheduling meetings, mail related, greeting clients, etc.
- During COVID 19, responsibilities include taking employee temperature (with contactless thermometer), resupplying hand sanitizer, cleaning surfaces periodically, encouraging social distancing and other related responsibilities
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities
- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment which includes restocking supplies such as snacks, bathroom, storage, etc.
- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees
- Assisting with projects from manager and executive team as assigned
- Managing office administrative budget and expense reports
- Planning and organizing conferences, events, staff training, and employee culture activities
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports
- Management of stakeholder relationships, including vendor negotiations and management (Example: cleaning crew)
- Collaborate with manager to understand expectations and create action plans around defined goals
- Excellent customer service and communication orientation
- Eagerness to learn fundamental concepts in operations and willingness to take on new projects to increase scope
- Ability to identify where things can be done more effectively and efficiently
- Report progress on short and long term projects and regularly seek feedback on goals
- Ability to identify team members to collaborate with and seek approval from when making changes to project scope or plans
- Experience with G-suite of applications, Microsoft Office suite and general computer literacy
- Knowledge of marketing channels, marketing technology and or experience selling to marketers, especially affiliate marketers preferred
- Work from our corporate HQ in Las Vegas
- Valid driver’s license required
Madrivo is an integrated online media firm that is growing rapidly in affiliate marketing and lead generation space. We are ranked one of the Top 5 Best CPA Networks worldwide and the “Best 100 companies to work for in the US” so we are seeking qualified candidates who will fit into our high-performing, achievement-based culture. Madrivo’s executive leadership team realizes the importance of prioritizing health and happiness of our employees and has worked hard over the years to nurture a one-of-a-kind workplace culture that earned us a Great Place to Work certification three years in a row. Check out our comprehensive list of benefits offered to all full-time employees here.
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for career advancement
- Open and transparent culture
- 401K with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Core benefits offering of medical/dental/vision, with a company contribution of $500
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible schedule with ability to work remotely
Madrivo is an equal opportunity employer. Madrivo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status